Is your computer out of control? When computers were first introduced to the public, we were told they would make our lives easier. Decades later as we deal with overflowing email, triple-booked calendars, and e-docs that seem to disappear as soon as we need them, we may see our computers as anything but helpful. But, they can be made to serve us well.
The Efficiency Addict can help you tame your computer and transform it into a true resource by
- Helping you recognize what applications are useful (and which are not).
- E-Organizing – Organize your electronic spaces including email, calendars, electronic files and documents. Courses include:
- Business Organizing for Professional Speakers
- Taming Your Inbox: Best Practices for Email and Calendars
- Teaching you software skills pertinent to your life and work. Specialties include:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote
- WordPress – Website Maintenance and Upkeep
- Pinterest for Business
- Teaching you to use only the tools you need instead of whatever’s the latest gadget.
Training can be done in small groups or custom classes for companies and organizations. The public class schedule can be viewed here.