Are you doing what is necessary to guide your child into his or her best career life? This overwhelming question can be reduced to a few key steps. Come learn how you can help your children determine career paths that make the most of their strengths and life desires.
- Learn the six steps to guiding your children into their best career paths.
- Help your children into careers that are financially sound and naturally rewarding.
- Determine if your children are ready for college and know what to do if they are not.
- Prepare for your role after your child graduates high school, plus learn how to establish and communicate your expectations during their transition to adulthood.
- This course also teaches parents and adults how to support students going through the Designing Your Career
Who Should Attend: Parents and student leaders/advisors.
Class Types: This course is offered as an 8-week seminar meeting once/week or a value-packed weekend workshop.
Book Your Class: Contact The Efficiency Addict to schedule a class for your parents’s group or homeschool program. Becoming Your Child’s Best Career Coach can also be used as a community outreach program for churches. Talk to Cynthia about ideas for impacting your community.