It’s here! Organizing Your Computer for Writers and Speakers is now available. This #WorkSmarter Mini Book contains 30+ pages packed with tips, practical advice, and step-by-step methods to help writers and speakers take control of their computing spaces. What’s inside:
- The 5 Core Folders critical to organizing a writer or speaker’s computer.
- Tips on why your writing or speaking files are actually the third most important files you keep.
- What information you should be tracking for your speaking engagements and why it’s so important.
- How to easily organize and later find research documents you’ve collected.
- Tips on free bonus materials you can download to simplify your organizing process. See the link below.
PDF Version [cc_product sku=”mb-001pdf” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]
Paperback Version [cc_product sku=”mb-001hc” display=”inline” quantity=”true” price=”true”]
Free Resource Documents
To help you get organized even more quickly, I’m offering these free resources to everyone who buys the book:
- A Sample Speaking Outline & Blank Speaking Outline
- A Handouts Tracking Tool
- A Writing Submissions Tracking Tool
- A Research Tracking Spreadsheet
- A Basic Finance Tracker
Note: All files come with explanations and are discussed in the book.
If you already have a copy of Organizing Your Computer, you can download the free resource materials here. *The password is the last word on the book’s Resources page.