It’s here! Organizing Your Computer for Writers and Speakers is now available. This #WorkSmarter Mini Book contains 30+ pages packed with tips, practical advice, and step-by-step methods to help writers and speakers take control of their computing spaces. What’s inside:
- The 5 Core Folders critical to organizing a writer or speaker’s computer.
- Tips on why your writing or speaking files are actually the third most important files you keep.
- What information you should be tracking for your speaking engagements and why it’s so important.
- How to easily organize and later find research documents you’ve collected.
- Tips on free bonus materials you can download to simplify your organizing process. See the link below.
Free Resource Documents
To help you get organized even more quickly, I’m offering these free resources to everyone who buys the book:
- A Sample Speaking Outline & Blank Speaking Outline
- A Handouts Tracking Tool
- A Writing Submissions Tracking Tool
- A Research Tracking Spreadsheet
- A Basic Finance Tracker
Note: All files come with explanations and are discussed in the book.
If you already have a copy of Organizing Your Computer, you can download the free resource materials here. *The password is the last word on the book’s Resources page.