Cynthia Owens is The Efficiency Addict.
With a Masters of Education, a B.A. in English, and extensive training in computers and engineering, Cynthia helps others simplify their work and gain control over their task lists. Having worked in both the public and private sectors, she is experienced in a variety of industries including manufacturing, information technology, telecommunications, financial planning, education, construction and event management. Project highlights for Cynthia include:
- Sales Support– Developed templates for common projects requests, reducing client response time from one week to one day.
- Efficiency – Designed improved workflow system for financial planning office to double the number of clients they could serve without increasing their employees. Time to recoup the system investment was projected as less than one month.
- Project Management – Coordinated a high school yearbook with a $60,000 budget. Careful attention to deadlines and increased marketing yielded a $14,000 profit without raising the price or reducing the book’s quality and size.
Cynthia now helps her clients become wildly effective and confident in what they do. Whether it’s through streamlining repetitive tasks, learning just the right computer skills to make jobs easier, or gaining an accurate picture of what truly needs to be done, The Efficiency Addict clears away the clutter on your road to success.
Out and About…
You can find more articles by Cynthia at
- The Write Conversation, a website named to the 2017 Writer’s Digest 101 Best Websites for Writers.
- Almost An Author, a website focused on helping authors learn the craft of writing and how to launch their careers.
- and in print publications such as Reach Out Columbia magazine, Fighting Fear, and Love is a Verb Devotional.